Cornet ED-88T, Cornet ED-88T Plus
Improved Tri-Mode (Hi/Low Frequency) Meter
Three Devices in One
For low cost and versatility, you can’t beat this device. It measures both types of low frequency EMF (electric and magnetic fields) plus high frequency radiowaves (microwaves). Covers a very wide frequency range with good sensitivity. Antennas are internal so there is nothing to lose or break off. There are 2 ranges for magnetic, permitting the user to check for both very weak and very strong fields (up to 600 mG). What is unique about this meter is that it also shows the frequency of the predominant RF signal (up to 2.7 GHz).
Now with larger display, sound volume control with earphone jack, USB port for external power supply (for extended use), and data logging with PC interface and adjustable intervals! Includes illuminated bar which indicates “danger” level with green/yellow/red LEDs which anyone can understand.
• RF: 100MHz to 8GHz (0.5uW/m2 to 1.8W/m2 = (14mV/m to 26.2V/m)
• Magnetic1: 50Hz to 10KHz (0.1uT to 60uT) = (1mG to 600mG)
• Magnetic2: 50Hz to 1KHz 0.01uT to 1uT) = (0.1mG to 10mG)
• Electric: 50Hz to 50KHz = (10V/m to 1000V/m)
• RF Frequency: 100MHz to 2.7GHz (-35dBm or higher required)
Fits easily into a pocket or purse for easy travel. Includes sound/alarm and backlight, either of which can be turned off. This meter can also perfrom datalogging wiht download to PC but you will need an optional micro USB sync cable. Requires 1 standard 9V battery. Response is fast enough to detect “smart” meter pulses. Model ED88Tplus. $199.99
ED88TPlus-excel - Data Logging/Recording of 1000 measured data automatically
- Programmable time interval (0.5sec. to 3min.) for up to 50 hours of data recording
- USB interface to PC computer (USB cable not included)
Download Data Logging user guide
Download USB Serial port Driver
Download free PC software (created & courtesy of Envirosens Ltd.,)
Download free Android devices software
ACOUSTICOM2 RF Meter
Simplicity Without Compromise
A reliable meter with an economy price. Great for checking radiowaves from smart meters, wi-fi, cellphones and towers, and just about every RF source you are likely to encounter at home or in the office. Covers an amazing 200 - 8000 MHz with ±6dB accuracy. 8 LED light bar indicates field strength in V/m so it is very easy to interpret and has a very fast reaction time. Best of all, it has a dual sound feature which you can turn off if you want: Demodulated sounds allow you to hear intensity, and with a small amount of practice, what type of device is creating the microwave signal. Plus, an "alarm" sounder which emits a pulsing warning at higher exposure levels.
The internal antenna is at the upper back of the case. Signals are best measured when the source is behind the instrument. Uses one 9V battery, included. Pocket sized and light-weight. Perfect for sniffing out wireless surveillance cameras and spy bugs.
• Range (Peak Display): 0.01 - 6.00 volts per meter (V/m)
• 0.01 0.02 0.05 0.1 0.3 1.0 3.0 6.0 V/m increments; (0.5 to 100,000 µW/m²)
• Power draw: 40 to 90 mA (depends on the sound volume)
• Battery life: Up to 10 hours continuous with normal alkaline battery
• Size (mm): 110 x 63 x 21 (LxWxD); Weight: 140g incl. battery
Acousticom2 (Cat. #A140) ............................ $199.95